About a week behind, but I finally got the fabric pieced for my fall and winter colorway camera strap slipcovers.
As a reminder, these will be on sale for $15/each ($3 savings) through this Friday, November 13th. I have three colorways available, Summer, Fall & Winter.
A few Knitty Bitties shop notes ~
- I’ve just about reached my maximum number of custom orders for this year. I’m trying my best to accept as many as possible, but I don’t want to sacrifice family time or the specialness of the holiday season being chained to my sewing machine :). Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you missed out on a custom order, I’m happy to do a gift certificate for you so your gift recipient and choose their own gift (even a custom one) starting the first of the new year.
- I will have one more Handmade Holidays promotion … but I may push it out a few weeks, even waiting until after November 21st (Holiday Bazaar) when I fill the shop with ready to ship items.
From my sewing room ~
- I’m working on a LONG overdue table runner for my MIL. It’s “Christmas” colors so that will be a fun surprise for her.
- I’m working on a boy quilt for the latest project at Craft Hope. I’ll be sure to share when I’m done (later this week).
- I’m working on custom orders for the shop AND creating more stock for the Holiday Bazaar I’ll be at here in Boise on Saturday, November 21st.
Alright, no more time to waste on here … I must sew, sew, sew!!