So YES, Knitty Bitties did make it to quilt market. Too bad it wasn’t Miss Knitty Bitties (ME) … it was just some of my sewn Knitty Bitties that made the trek to Houston.
And a handful of these sweet flower clips (which they used on their table skirts) based on this tutorial.
Always such a treat to get to work with new (to me) patterns and fabrics and know that my humble works are set amongst such great talent.
Thanks RK for working with me … it’s my pleasure!!
And onto shop updates (…. booooorrrrrinnnnggg … I know, but it must be done) …
So, Miss Knitty Bitties herself (and her sweet boys … big & little) are heading off on more than 2 weeks of R&R. I really can’t even tell you how excited I am to spend that time with my best friend and her family. Some of it will be at the ocean (ahhhh, beach front vacation home here we come) and some of it will be in her new home (scrapbook room, get ready to become sewing/cutting room). I’ve been working like a crazy person to get ready for this time away. So, what do you need to know?
- The Knitty Bitties etsy shop will remain open while I am on vacation. The only items available will be my camera strap slipcovers. All slipcovers purchased after November 4th (tomorrow) will ship by no later than November 26th (Black Friday).
- If you have had your eye (or heart) set on a specific item (other than a slipcover) in the shop, you might want to grab it now. No guarantee it will make it back to the shop after vacation.
- Knitty Bitties will be participating in a local boutique, The Holiday House. You can peek at (and purchase) my items November 12th/13th and November 19th/20th. Please see the website for time and location information.
- Knitty Bitties will also be hosting an open house while we are on vacation. This event is detailed on the Knitty Bitties Facebook fan page.
- Items not sold at either of the above events will begin being listed in the etsy shop the week of Thanksgiving and the first week of December. Depending upon the amount of stock I have, I *might* have a fun ‘Cyber Monday’ (November 29th) promotion.
Thank you for your patience with me (and the quietness of the blog) while I head off on some much needed time away from Miss J and the sweat shop. I’m so looking forward to coming back refreshed, recharged and ready to get going on all the Handmade Holiday orders (yippee!!) and get back to posting lots of fun inspiration for the holidays.